My career started at Sky Internet Solutions, a small consulting firm. Custom websites were the name of the game over there. After which, I worked for about 5 years at a medical software company called Micro-Office Systems. While there I worked on everything from medical systems integrations to custom back office healthcare solutions. My current day job is as an Application Developer for Hyland Software here in Cleveland, Ohio. At Hyland, I work mainly in the social enterprise space with a heavy focus on web development using the Microsoft stack. I’ve been with Hyland for around 9 years now. On top of it all, I have maintained Testa Software, my own consulting firm, on the side.
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- (440) 305-0073
- Created a new company intranet and extranet that allowed for increased communication and shared insights between our employees, reseller channels and customer base.
- Built many end-to-end custom solutions on top of our intranet and extranet to facilitate business processes.
- Aided in implementing and adhering to an agile software methodology
- Implemented and trained my team on distributed version control using Git and modern build and deployment practices that facilitated a continuous deployment strategy.
- Software development using C#, .Net (1.1, 2.0, 3.5), perl, c++ and others
- Developed a wide range of products not limited to HL7 integrations, perl communications utilities, custom Scantron Optical Mark Reader utilities, and ANSI 835/837 billing utilities.
- Software development for multiple operating systems including several versions of Windows, SCO Unix, and Linux
- Other responsibilities included: primary support contact, documentation composition, and internal product testing
- Web page design using HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Adhered to HTML and XHTML Strict W3C standards.
- Development of dynamic content web pages using ASP.Net and C#
- Use of Microsoft Visual Studio development environments
- Machine Learning
- Web Development
- Programming Languages
- .NET Enterprise Development
- Ineta Member